Find A Car Accident Attorney
If you were involved in a car accident recently you may need the help of a car accident attorney. Accident Lawyers define an accident as an undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm, injury, damage, loss or casualty. A car accident may involve a collision with another vehicle, a pedestrian, or a stationary roadside object. In the United States, there are now over 251 million registered cars traveling almost 3 billion miles annually.
There are many factors that can cause a car accident, some of the more common reasons include:
- Driver Behavior: driver fatigue, speeding, aggressive driving, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Distracted Drivers: rubbernecking, dealing with other passengers, talking on mobile phone, texting while driving, adjusting the radio, reading
- Inclement Weather Conditions: snow, ice, rain
- Roadway Design: hazard visibility, roadways surfaces, traffic control devices, traffic flow, roadway identification signs
- Equipment Failure: brake, tire, or steering and suspension failures
- Poor Roadway Maintenance: debris on the roadway, potholes, faded road signs, roadway construction
Parties involved in a car accident may face criminal and/or civil liability. Depending upon the circumstances, the driver may be criminally prosecuted if someone was severely injured or killed. You also may need auto transportation in the event of an accident.
Who Can Sue
Anyone who is injured or has had a loved one killed in a car accident can sue or file a legal claim with the help of an attorney as long as some other person or entity is at fault for the car accident. With facts showing texting while driving is more dangerous than drunk driving, a distracted driver may very well be the cause.
It is advisable to seek legal assistance as soon as possible in order to determine whether or not you have grounds to file a car accident legal claim for compensation. You should then be able to put together a solid case as soon as possible to ensure that you are compensated for any harm or injury caused as a result of a car accident.
whocanisue.com can help you learn more about your injuries and compensation from a car accident that you may have been involved in. We strive to help consumers learn their rights when they have been hurt due to the negligence of another.
READ MORE ABOUT WHO CAN SUE FOR CAR ACCIDENT INJURIES